Read Comics in Public Day

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Along with chasing freebies, trying (although not sure how successfully! lol) to make art, juggling kids, husband, and about a million other things, one of my passions is comic books. Since I was a kid I have had a love and admiration for many of my comic book heros from Batman to Green Lantern, even Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. So of course you can guess my surprise and excitement when I learned a while ago ( I know I'm a bad blogger, I should have posted this a long time ago) about read comics in public day coming up this Saturday, August 28th. You can find out more by going to the facebook page , the twitter stream, or even the official website!  So grab some comics, head to the local coffee shop or wherever you go to read, and read comics in public this Saturday! ^ ^ I know I have some Lenore issues to catch up on, what comics will you be reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment