Konnichiwa!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Here's the story, of a lovely lady, who was bringing up 3 very lovely.... * insert screeching record here*.  If you've come looking for the perfect family, or the perfect mom then trust me... you've come to the wrong place. Don't get me wrong, I have 2 awesome kids and a wonderful life living 10 minutes from the ocean and all the coral reef I could ever hope to explore here on my little slice of tropical heaven, but I think being perfect is, well, boring. For me the trial and error of life is what makes it fun.  Be it my adventures in gardening ( believe me, my thumb is more brown than green lol) my attempts to keep my family as green and natural as possible and lower our impact on the environment, my fun with photography, or any other projects that I decide to take on on a whim. (  They are frequent and quite varied.. I'm eclectic to the extreme, always thinking this or that looks interesting or like a good idea for our family.)  So come along and maybe learn a thing or 2 from my mistakes as I try my hand at this "mommy blogging" business I've been hearing so much about lol. Thanks for stopping by! ( psst. Anyone into digital scrapbooking? yeah? well I'll be uploading a few freeb goodies sometime soon so be sure to keep an eye out for those. I've recently become, well, completely addicted to it and have been busy playing in photoshop and coming up with my own embellishments and papers and who doesn't love a freeb? I know I do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment